Enjoy a Vast Collection of Dolls, Toys and Miniatures
Visit the NC Museum of Dolls, Toys & Miniatures to see an amazing collection of toys that are entertaining for both young and old. We are a nonprofit museum in Spencer, NC that features antique and modern dolls, toys and miniatures.
A trip to the 4,000-sq. ft. museum is sure to be a fun experience for you and your family. You will see Tinkertoys, amazing dollhouses, miniatures, cap guns, a Lionel railroad, airplanes, and so much more! Doll exhibits include dolls made from:
Our museum is unique as it is the only one of its kind in North Carolina. In addition, it is only one of a few on the East Coast. Everyone is welcome and we do hope that you enjoy our rotating exhibits.
Rare Treasures on Display
We take pride in housing an extensive assortment of dolls and toys. Our museum proudly displays the following:
- The Largest Shirley Temple Doll Collection on public display
- The largest Schoenhut Humpty-Dumpty Circus and Schoenhut Dolls exhibit
A Place Where Children Can Have the Most Fun
Our museum features a play area where kids can dress up dolls, play dress-up, and more! They can also take Thomas the Train out for a spin.
The NC Museum of Dolls, Toys & Miniatures, a nonprofit organization, is dedicated to the preservation, education, conservation, collecting, and appreciation of dolls, toys, and miniatures. Our work includes:
- Preserving and Exhibiting
- Providing Educational Programming
- Promoting an Appreciation and Understanding of Our History Through Dolls, Toys and Miniatures
- Encouraging Active Participation From the Community
- Adults - $5
- Seniors and Military - $4
- UFDC and NAME Members $4
- Youth (3-15 Years Old) - $3
- Three Years Old and Below - Free