A visit to the museum is also a great way to learn new things. Make sure to tag your family and friends along when you come!
You will see a comprehensive array of dolls, miniatures, model Lionel trains, and toys on display. Our collection is growing and changing all the time.
The Shirley Temple Doll Exhibit and the Schoenhut Circus Figures are two of the largest public displays of their kind in the US.
- 1910 Schoenhut Circus Figurines – Rare wooden toys from the American toy company
- 1922 Boy Scout Milton Bradley Game (SC Boy Scout Museum) – Ask us how Scouts can earn a Fun Patch
- Lionel Model Train Village – Watch our many trains in one of the largest displays in the Southeast
- Cloth Dolls - Edith Flack Ackley Cloth Doll is just one of the many cloth dolls we have on display
- Porcelain Doll Heads - Rare porcelain heads, dolls and molds from the 1840's-1860's
- Boy Scout Jeep - Many Boy Scout treasures (SC Boy Scout Museum)
- Tonner Fashion Dolls - Popular Tonner Dolls are highly collectible
- Miniatures - Mini, Mini and Mini....you will see many exhibits
- Barbie Dolls - Bob Mackie Designer Barbies in gorgeous gowns
- Celebrating Over 100 Years of Girl Scouting - Scouts can earn a Fun Patch
- Amazing Collection of Vintage Cap Guns - Holsters, coloring books, guns, and more
- 1922-1975 Ginny Dolls - Accessories, dolls, and toys made by Vogue Company
- Schoenhut Circus - We are proud to showcase the 1910 Schoenhut Circus collection
- Princess Diana – Princess Di in her prettiest gowns
- Dollhouse - Thatched roof house with indoor and outdoor miniatures
- Proud to be American - Come see our many tanks, military vehicles, and ships
- Punch and Judy - Original theater with characters
- Airplanes - Test your knowledge and identify the planes at our airport and hanging from the ceiling
- Schoenhut Farm Set - A rare complete playset from 1903
- Queen of England Display - Check out the letter signed by Queen Elizabeth and her guards
- Vintage Gun Collection - Roy Rogers, Hopalong Cassidy, Wyatt Earp, Lone Ranger
- Our Little Towns - Airport, Festival, Western Town, Christmas Village and more...
- Raggedy Ann - It's 100 years for Raggedy Ann, come see our large collection
- Battle of Waterloo and Civil War - Active soldiers from many regiments
- Angela Peterson's Dollhouse - This dollhouse is a home replica down to the closets with clothes hangers
- Learn a Little Bit of History - Battle of Waterloo and Civil War
- Dolls of the World – This features hundreds of dolls from different cultures; see which ones are your favorites
- Boudoir Dolls from 1920's and 1930's – Bed dolls for decoration
- 1930-1980 Shirley Temple Dolls - We have more than 100 dolls of the Sweetheart of America and memorabilia. This is one of the largest collections on the East Coast.
- 1880 German Room Boxes - Miniatures from Germany are a delight to see
- Mary March Dollhouse - Check out the many rooms of our mansion dollhouse with a working television and a fireplace
- China Half Dolls – Decorative and beautiful
- Collectible Cars - Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Ertl, Tootsie Toy, Dinky Toy and many diecasts
- Dollhouses – Our collection includes Angela Peterson’s home
- Schoenhut Doll Furniture - Rare furniture from the Schoenhut Toy Co.